Thursday, September 6, 2012
Preschool Starts Tomorrow
While I know it seems like everyone has already started school around here and are back into the swing of things, this household is not quite there yet. Due to some construction is the church where preschool is housed we have not been able to start preschool until tomorrow. While it is a fabulous preschool with great teachers, there is one person is beginning to feel a little apprehensive about tomorrow (me).
The thought of releasing my baby girl into the world to be shaped and molded by others and possibly have her feelings hurt has me on edge. I know that I will be able to roll with whatever happens, but for now I am tense. Okay, enough about that...
Tonight I head out to my first MOPS event. I have been hearing great things about this group for years from friends all over the country and now I get to experience it first hand. I hope that my time is as good as theirs!
Today is the eight year anniversary of our first official date. That's right...eight years ago Chris and I began this adventure at an Applebees in Hays, America. just look at the greatness we have produces from it! Heck, we are even going to lead a Growth Group at church on marraige. Thank goodness, God doesn't call only perfect people to lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment